10 Secrets to Outsourcing Your e-Commerce Order Fulfillment helps e-Tail professionals understand how to select the right provider to get the most out of outsourced fulfillment for their business
LAS VEGAS, November 11, 2014- Rakuten Super Logistics U.S., a global leader in e-Commerce order fulfillment, today released an e-book for e-Commerce retailers titled 10 Secrets to Outsourcing Your e-Commerce Order Fulfillment. The e-book explains the ten critical factors that should be considered when evaluating potential e-Commerce fulfillment service providers. The information is designed to help eTailers understand how selecting the right fulfillment provider can increase customer satisfaction and accelerate the growth of their business.
“Most companies who outsource their order fulfillment do so because it’s not their core expertise,” said Joseph DiSorbo, CEO Rakuten Super Logistics U.S. “However, for an online seller, it’s a key part of their supply chain that needs to work seamlessly with their customer service and order transaction systems.”
A few of the valuable topics covered in the e-book include:
- An explanation of the importance of data integration and real-time inventory information
- How to tell the difference between standard shipping and e-Commerce order fulfillment
- The importance of warehouse locations, ownership and management strategies
- The key differentiators that identify a quality fulfillment provider versus “bargain” fulfillment
Rakuten Super Logistics’ 100% Accuracy Guarantee and 2-Day Delivery Network helps e-Commerce retailers go beyond buyer expectations when it comes to accurate and fast delivery of online orders. Rakuten Super Logistics’ SmartSuite of e-Commerce business services includes:
- SmartFill™ for order management and inventory tracking
- SmartFreight™ to expedite inbound inventory shipments to Rakuten Super Logistics’ fulfillment centers
- SmartStock™ to ensure inventory is processed and made available for shipment within 24 hours of arriving at a Rakuten Super Logistics fulfillment center
- SmartFill supports multi-channel fulfillment featuring integrations with leading e-Commerce shopping carts and platforms, including Rakuten.com Shopping as well as Amazon (Nasdaq: AMZN), eBay (Nasdaq: EBAY) and Google (Nasdaq: GOOG), Volusion, 3DCart and BigCommerce.
About Rakuten Super Logistics U.S.
Founded in 2001, Rakuten Super Logistics U.S. (formerly Webgistix www.webgistix.com) is a Rakuten, Inc. (4755: Tokyo) company and a global leader in e-Commerce order fulfillment. Operating a strategic, nationwide network of fulfillment centers, Rakuten Super Logistics U.S. protects e-Commerce retailers’ reputation with fast and accurate order fulfillment. The Rakuten Super Logistics U.S. SmartSuite of e-Commerce services include SmartFill, SmartStock, and SmartShip Optimizer for calculating the optimal shipment method so orders are delivered at the lowest cost at guaranteed delivery times.