-Features Google Map Views for Nationwide Order Fulfillment-
Las Vegas, Nevada – 4/25/2014 Webgistix Corporation, a Rakuten company and a global leader in eCommerce order fulfillment, today announced the newest version of Webgistix SmartFill™, the industry-leading platform for outsourced eCommerce order fulfillment. eCommerce Retailers now gain even more visibility and control over their outsourced order fulfillment across orders, inventory and product management.
The SmartFill platform, which automatically routes each order to the nearest Webgistix fulfillment center so orders can be delivered as quickly and inexpensively as possible, now features:
- Google Maps for real-time visualization of locations where orders shipped nationwide. Now eRetailers can easily and quickly assess their highest concentrations of buyers and the best leverage of the Webgistix 2 Day Delivery network to achieve fast delivery times and lower shipping costs;
- Days Inventory Remaining Report to reduce ‘stockouts’ through a forecast of inventory remaining (in days) for products. This new report means eRetailers have the information they need so they don’t run out of inventory and lose valuable customers and sales, because an item is ‘out of stock’;
- Manage New Product Management Listings in Real Time for fast and accurate outsourced order fulfillment;
- Enhanced Security and User Account Management to secure and simplify access levels;
- Self-Help Customer Support resources available 24/7 and accessible through the SmartFill dashboard. eRetailers work all hours and now they can get the information they need after hours through SmartFill. During normal business hours they can still reach out to their client care specialists (by email or phone), who are familiar with their products and located in the fulfillment centers where their inventory is located.
Through its network of fulfillment centers, Webgistix enables eCommerce retailers to reach 98% of eCommerce buyers in the U.S. within two business days and 21% within one day via ground shipping.
SmartFill integrates with all major shopping carts and eCommerce environments, including Rakuten.com Shopping, Amazon (Nasdaq: AMZN), eBay (Nasdaq:EBAY), Google (Nasdaq: GOOG) to provide eRetailers maximum choice and flexibility in selling platforms. Webgistix SmartFill intelligently manages back orders, inventory levels, and exceptions across multiple fulfillment centers to maximize merchants’ operational efficiency.
SmartFill is part of the Webgistix SmartSuite of eCommerce business services that also includes SmartShip Optimizer for calculating the optimal shipment method so orders are delivered at the lowest cost while allowing retailers to meet guaranteed delivery times
Retailers interested in the Webgistix SmartSuite of eCommerce services that want to get Amazon Prime delivery times through the Webgistix 2 Day Delivery Network, contact us to learn more.
Founded in 2001, Webgistix is a Rakuten company and global leader in eCommerce order fulfillment.