Fulfillment Centers Strategically Located
Throughout the US
Our fulfillment centers have been carefully managed from the ground up, to create unique, high-velocity operations
- Maintain complete control of your fulfillment with a cloud-based fulfillment management system
- Save on shipping costs and expedite shipment times with the 2-Day Delivery Network
- Improve customer satisfaction and earn repeat business from shoppers
- Focus on your business by partnering with the industry leader in eCommerce order fulfillment
8701 West 47th Street
Chicago Order Fulfillment Center – Serving Chicago, Detroit, and the Midwest in 1-2 DaysMore Info
110 Amor Avenue
Newark Order Fulfillment Center – Serving New Jersey, Greater NYC, and Port Elizabeth, New Jersey in 1-2 DaysMore Info
325 Lasley Avenue
Hanover Township, PA
Scranton Order Fulfillment Center – Serving Boston, Greater NYC, and Port Elizabeth, New Jersey in 1-2 DaysMore Info
1001 W. Howard Lane, Suite B
Austin Fulfillment CenterMore Info
Las Vegas, NV
880 Wigwam Parkway, Suite 120 & 7390 Eastgate Road, Suite 130
Southwest Fulfillment Centers Serving Los Angeles, Located in the Las Vegas Metro AreaMore Info
970 & 974 United Circle
Reno Fulfillment Centers – Serving San Francisco & SacramentoMore Info
New York, NY
250 Homer Street, & 1414 E State St
New York Fulfillment CenterMore Info
1500 Distribution Ct #400
Lithia Springs, GA
Atlanta Fulfillment CenterMore Info
Inside the Fulfillment Warehouse
Rakuten Super Logistics (RSL) operates industry leading fulfillment centers in New York, Las Vegas, Atlanta, Reno, Scranton, Newark, Chicago, and Austin. All of our shipping centers are designed specifically to ensure fast and accurate inventory receiving, order fulfillment, and returns processing for B2C shipments as well as B2B shipments for clients requiring both.
No matter which order fulfillment center you choose, you’ll have full access to our fulfillment warehouse management systems. SmartFill software and processes have been developed specifically for order fulfillment since the company was founded in 2001.
- Safety training and procedures are of paramount importance and RSL conducts regularly scheduled employee safety training and inspections at all of our fulfillment centers.
- Security systems and processes are in place for all of our logistics fulfillment centers, with employee guidelines in place to ensure the safety and security of all employees and client inventory.
- Redundant Internet connections are in place in all order fulfillment centers to ensure 100% uptime and order processing.