Fulfillment Centers Strategically Located
Our fulfillment centers have been carefully managed from the ground up, to create unique, high-velocity operations
- Maintain complete control of your fulfillment with a cloud-based fulfillment management system
- Save on shipping costs and expedite shipment times with the 2-Day Delivery Network
- Improve customer satisfaction and earn repeat business from shoppers
- Focus on your business by partnering with the industry leader in eCommerce order fulfillment
325 Lasley Avenue
Hanover Township, PA
Scranton Order Fulfillment Center – Serving Boston, Greater NYC, and Port Elizabeth, New Jersey in 1-2 DaysMore Info
1001 W. Howard Lane, Suite B
Austin Fulfillment CenterMore Info
880 Wigwam Parkway, Suite 120 & 7390 Eastgate Road, Suite 130
Southwest Fulfillment Centers Serving Los Angeles, Located in the Las Vegas Metro AreaMore Info
970 & 974 United Circle
Reno Fulfillment Centers – Serving San Francisco & SacramentoMore Info
2251 Constitution Avenue, 250 Homer Street, & 1414 E State St
New York Fulfillment CenterMore Info
1500 Distribution Ct #400
Lithia Springs, GA
Atlanta Fulfillment CenterMore Info
Inside the Fulfillment Warehouse
Rakuten Super Logistics (RSL) operates industry leading fulfillment warehouse facilities in New York, Las Vegas, Atlanta, Reno, Scranton and Austin with operations designed specifically to ensure fast and accurate inventory receiving, order fulfillment, and returns processing for B2C shipments as well as B2B shipments for clients requiring both.
The fulfillment warehouse management systems, SmartFill software and processes have been developed specifically for order fulfillment since the company was founded in 2001.
- Safety training and procedures are of paramount importance and RSL conducts regularly scheduled employee safety training and inspections.
- Security systems and processes are in place for every fulfillment center with employee guidelines in place to ensure the safety and security of all employees and client inventory.
- Redundant Internet connections are in place in all facilities to ensure 100% uptime and order processing.